The designers at www.scrapthatidea.com were another one of our sponsers for the Aug/Sep 2009 issue of Ready Set Create.


Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments, Alphas: Punk Princess Kit by Designs by Vicki, www.scrapthatidea.com; Rolled Edge: Irene V. Alexeeva, www.scraporchard.com; Fonts: CK Ali’s Hand, Arial; Software: Adobe.
I used Stacey's "That 70s Christmas" kit to showcase the photos of Jack and Makele I used on our Christmas card last year. This kit is no longer available on the site, but there are so many other cute ones to choose from!

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments: That 70’s Christmas by Stacey’s Scraps, www.scrapthatidea.com; Font: CK Ali’s Hand; Software: Adobe.

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments: That 70’s Christmas by Stacey’s Scraps, www.scrapthatidea.com; Font: CK Ali’s Hand; Software: Adobe.I'm a sucker for bright, fun colors, so I fell in love with Mel's "Oh So Heavenly" Kit.


Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments: Oh So Heavenly Kit by Mel Hains, www.scrapthatidea.com; Fonts: Cheri, CK Ali’s Hand; Software: Adobe.

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments, Alphas: Oh So Heavenly Kit by Mel Hains, www.scrapthatidea.com; Paint Strokes: Meredith Fenwich, www.scrapbookgraphics.com; Font: Arial; Software: Adobe.
Be sure to check out Rusty Pickle's blog hop starting tomorrow at 10 am MST! My blog will be one of the stops, and I might just have a little somethin' somethin' to give away, so don't miss it!











No comments:
Post a Comment