Last week Jeff came home from work and said, "I didn't know Aiden was sleeping through the night!" Ha, ha, ha, ha! He had read that on my blog! Boy we need to get out more by ourselves - shows how much we talk to each other (and what a sound sleeper he is - he never did hear when Aiden would wake up before during the night)!
Here's a Rusty Pickle layout I did this month. These pictures were taken at my dad's surprise 60th birthday party. Jack saw a grasshopper and wanted to hold it, so I put it in his hand.
I used Rusty Pickle's chipboard stars on this. I wanted to add a little more dimension to them, so I embossed them using my Quickutz Revolution and embossing folder. Because the chipboard is so thick, you need to peel off a few layers first so it will fit into the folder.
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Chipboard, Alpha Stickers, Rub-ons, Buttons: Rusty Pickle; Embossing Folder & Machine: Quickutz; Pen: EK Success.
Journaling: Jack is fascinated with all sorts of bugs, so when he spotted this grasshopper he had to have a closer look! July 3, 2009











3 comments:
That is hilarious! Good old Jeff!
Totally love this.. You need to give me blog design 101 and Ill help you with Photoshop :)
Hi Brenda, you are so sweet. I am slowly learning the ins and outs of photography.
I do use a couple action sets. I LOVE the "work it up" set from (http://www.viberesources.com/store/) I use the basic glow and defog with almost every image. It is only $20 for the set
I also use the "pioneer woman" action sets that are free, I use the warmer and cooler alot, along with the seventies, and a few others occasionaly.
Post a Comment