Have you seen October's issue of Creating Keepsakes? Well look who happens to have a layout inside...
I was so excited when I got the e-mail requesting this page for the tips and tricks column. I had originally submitted it for a different page call, but the editor wanted it for this section. This is my first time being published in Creating Keepsakes. You know the best part of being published in this magazine (besides the fame of course - ha, ha!)? The check that magically shows up in the mailbox a few days later! ;)I totally jinxed myself when I announced to the world (or at least to the two people who read my blog) that Aiden was sleeping through the night. Last night the little curmudgeon was up 3, count 'em, 3 times! What the heck did I do to deserve that?











3 comments:
Way to go Brenda! That's awesome.
What the heck is a curmudgeon? Good job on getting published.
Wow that's fantastic Congratulations on getting published...
Curmudgeon???Please explain LOL.
Post a Comment