PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, September 21, 2009

And the Winner Is...

I was blown away by all the sweet comments left on my blog over the weekend - thank you! I put the numbers in random.org and this is what came up...
#32 is...

Blogger Karen said...

sweet layout and cool mini!

September 18, 2009 5:29 PM

Congrats, Karen! Please e-mail me (brendaellison@yahoo.com) your address, and I'll get that Panama Jack right out to you!

I'll be doing more giveaways in the future, so make sure to bookmark by blog and check back!

Also make sure to check out the September Rusty Pickle Blog Challenge going on now for a chance to win some more RP goodies! You can see details here.

The challenge is basically to use the September sketch to scrap a funny photo. I had the perfect one!


Supplies: Patterned Paper, Alpha Stickers, Trims, Rub-ons: Rusty Pickle; Embroidery Floss: DMC; Pen: EK Success; Font: Pea Paula Pepin.

Journaling: I'm really not a bad mom for grabbing the camera to take this picture instead of getting him out of his predicament. You see, just two minutes before this picture was taken he got his head stuck in the stool. I resisted the urge then to get the camera and helped him out. I then stood the stool back up and warned him to stop messing around with it or he was going to get stuck again. Of course, with his selective hearing he probably heard "mess around with the stool." Anyway, he started whining again and I turn around to find him like this - with his knees in his face. After I got the all important evidence, I tried pulling him out, but he was so wedged in there that I had to tip him out. He didn't mess with the stool after that!

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the blog hop - it was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

WTG Karen, nice blog candy win!

Karen said...

Thank you Brenda! How exciting!! I just emailed you my addy!

Karen

laterg8r said...

hilarious - only true scrappers take pictures and then clean up LOL :D