I used a page from 5 different chipboard and acrylic Rusty Pickle albums to create an eclectic looking mini-album. I also used Rusty Pickle's newest line, Panama Jack. My subject is from a blog post last month - it was so easy to take my journaling from the post and include it in the album. I love how it turned out!
Supplies: Album, Patterned Paper, Alpha Stickers, Chipboard, Tags, Rub-ons, Buttons: Rusty Pickle; Stickers: Basic Grey, Colorbök, Adorn It; Brad: Making Memories; Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels; Pen, Edge Punch: EK Success; Font: VT Portable Remington.
I also made a layout with Panama Jack. I love the colors of this and how it lends itself so well to summer photos!

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Chipboard, Alpha Stickers, Buttons, Rub-ons, Journaling Spot: Rusty Pickle; Flowers: Prima; Bingo Card: Jenni Bowlin; Stitching Template: Bazzill; Pen: EK Success.
So now that I have shown you my projects with Panama Jack, how would you like to win some?
Just leave a comment on this post before midnight, Sunday September 20th to be entered to win the following -
I will randomly draw and announce a winner on Monday! Due to shipping costs, this drawing is limited to individuals residing in the continental US only.
Your next stop on the blog hop is the amazingly talented Rusty Pickle Chef Julie Hill! Happy Hopping!











86 comments:
so cute brenda, love the panama jack line!
Adorable as ever, the mini book is beautiful! How you do this with the wee ones I do not know!
AWESOME projects!!!! Love your mini!
Awesome job on the mini. I loved it.
Brittany
www.scrapbookingsmilesforyou.blogspot.com
I just adore your mini book!!!!! Grat color and I love the Panama Jack Line!!!! :)
This minibook is beautiful. A lot of work has gone in to it.
I am from the UK so don't enter me in prize draw.
awesome projects - I love them both!
Such beautiful creations!!!!
I am loving the panama jack line the more I see it!
wow!!great projects!! i love that minibook, you all are SO inspiring me to do more minibooks!!! and what an awesome prize!! dang!
Love how you used one day to create a mini book. The paper line was perfect.
Beautiful job on both the book and the l.o. I love the attention to detail you put into both.
What great projects!
jenniferlynnhansen at yahoo dot com
I love the way you used the Panama Jack line! It looks great!
Thanks! Julie Ann
Your mini book is fabulous. I love how you used the different mediums to create it.
What you did with that album is just amazing! Everything looks perfect. I love the details too
What a creative minialbum. I already have an idea using that theme. Winning the goodies would make that possible.
The album is so cute, made me thing of the movie Baby's Day Out.
LO is sooo pretty!
I love how you take different shaped pages to make your book.
I love that layout! Awesome!!
OMG I have to say so far in all the blog hops I love yours the most!!!
wow, love your panama jack goodness here! that LO is awesome, love the sewn butterfly too! great mini book - tons of details to look at here!
ps - put me in the draw, my mom lives in the states and you can ship it to her if i win :D
You rocked that mini album Brenda. Great projects, well done
Awesome album, love your LO too, very creative!
Fabulous mini,l gotta love those PJ papers.
Oooh, I love these projects! Great, now I have a Spongebob song in my head when he sings "the best day ever" song. LOL!
Gorgeous projects! Love the colors there!
Your mini is awesome!
WOW this is so fun and I am getting lots of cute ideas
Barbie
What stunning projecs!!!
Great layout
sweet layout and cool mini!
What great papers! Love the title of the mini album! It reminds me of a Sponge Bob episode!LOL!
Love the mini album!!
lovely brenda. you do wonderful work:)
So cool to see how so many of you are using the same collection and the projects all look so different!
So cool, I love the acrylic tag in the mini. Very cool!
You kidding me? Of course I'd love to win some!
Your mini is wonderful and love the way you used the Panama Jack on the LO.
Gorgeous Mini Album and Lo Love all the buttons.
Great projects. Love the book and the layout looks fabulous too. Love all teh detail.
oooh map paper-my favorite. why is the best scrap store an hour and a half away? I must have map paper.
Love the way you mixed it up! Adorable mini!!
Fantastic project! Thanks for sharing!
great mini book
Very cute. Pick me! Pick me!
That swing layout is stunning! Very nice!
ohhh too cute! I am diggin that mini!
that mini RAWKS! Love the photos you used with the panama jack...LOVE it!
such a cute mini and love the layout!! Great work!
LOVE your album, it's my favorite project so far! I'd love to win your generous RAK, as I do a volunteer scrapbook project at my local hospital and would love some extra supplies for that.
LOVE the blend of chipboard and acrylic pages in the mini album...awesome!!!
wonderful title and project....I love the mini book...it is beautiful!
Great projects this really is a wonderful line.
Wow your album is amazing Brenda!! Love your creativity...all perfect as usual!
Cute mini album for a very special day
Love your mini album! Amazing work~
Got to love that paper - awesome project!
nice mini book, great idea to use different shape pages.
Fab mini book and LO!!!
You are rockin the Panama Jack.. Love it all so much.. The pictures in the album are so cute..
WOW what beautiful work!!
Lovely work!! and I love Pajama Jack!!!
Love the little mini albums! You are very talented and have a lovely family, I could not stop reading once I started!
The new RP line is gorgeous! Your work is wonderful.
Count me in on the blog candy giveaway...NEW RP ~:O)
Thanks. Have a great day!
Cute album. I really liked the layout and the Panama jack paper.
I like both your album and your layout. Thanks for sharing!
Oh Brenda yes I do love this mini book...of course you already knew that!! Beautiful pics and the title is the bestest!! Hugs, Dawn
I love the title of your mini book!!
First! Lets start with the "Candy" Love the papers.... Second, your project is just wonderful.. and what a wonderful way to display such beautiful photos of such a beautiful child. Isn't God wonderful... Life always amazes me.
love the lo, too cute thanks,
Hi Brenda
Some fantastic pictures and what a perfect way to show them off.
Ali x
thanks for your part in the blog hop
Wonderful work and your mini book is so beautiful. I'm in the UK and so won't be eligible for your giveaway but I wanted to leave a comment to say how inspiring your work is. Chris :)
fab album - now I can't stop singing spongebob's version of "best day ever" lol
Debbi
xx
Wow, how adorable...I just love those papers and colors that you used...love all the embellies...TFS..
Love what you did with Panama Jack!
I loved your layout with the panama jack line. It looked great!
Love it love it love it....
I never would have thought to mix pages from different minis together! You RP Chefs have given me a lot of inspiration!
GORGEOUS my friend, so sunny and happy :)
You are such a ROCK STAR, BRENDA! I LOVE the mix of chipboard and acrylic pages in your album... it is sooooooo cute! And the layout... PERFECTION!
Wow! What a great project and what a great title for a mini album . . . I might have to borrow it!!
I love the different shapes of the pages in your minibook. The colors are great. The page layout is unique. great work.
Very cool prize! That map paper is awesome!
Too cute! I love this album. Great job
Love what you dfid.....fun stuff!!!!
Post a Comment