So I don't post anything for one day, and Dad's already bugging me about it! I guess you'll keep me blogging, won't you Dad? Maybe you ought to start one highlighting a few of your recent mishaps! That would be pretty interesting - everyone needs a good laugh!
The weekend was pretty dull, just the way I like it. When I went to pick Jack up from Nursery on Sunday, his teacher told me he's just talking up a blue streak. It's true - I can hardly get him to stop! Everything that Makele says, he says. We're driving in the car and Makele says, "I'm driving too mommy!" Jack says, "I'm driving too!" Makele says, "I need to go pee!" And Jack says, "I need to pee too!" (we haven't even started potty training yet) Makele says, "I'm hungry!" Jack says, "I hungry too!" You get the idea. There's a constant echo around here.
So I scrapbooked the pictures I posted of Jack stealing my donut. Here's the finished layout:
The weekend was pretty dull, just the way I like it. When I went to pick Jack up from Nursery on Sunday, his teacher told me he's just talking up a blue streak. It's true - I can hardly get him to stop! Everything that Makele says, he says. We're driving in the car and Makele says, "I'm driving too mommy!" Jack says, "I'm driving too!" Makele says, "I need to go pee!" And Jack says, "I need to pee too!" (we haven't even started potty training yet) Makele says, "I'm hungry!" Jack says, "I hungry too!" You get the idea. There's a constant echo around here.
So I scrapbooked the pictures I posted of Jack stealing my donut. Here's the finished layout:
I wanted to take a picture of another layout I did recently, but my camera card is being wacky. Hopefully I'll get the problem under control and will post it tomorrow!











1 comment:
Finally!
Old pictures.
New pictures please!
Post a Comment