PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy Monday


Here's another layout I completed last week. I started on it a while ago, but didn't get the journaling done. That seems to be the hardest part for me - figuring out what to write on my pages. I will sometimes write journaling soon after the event happens and store it on the computer. Then when I go to scrapbook I already have the hardest part done. Lately I've been too lazy to do that. I really need to get my act together and start doing it again.
This layout is for Jack's book. The pictures were taken in November, believe it or not. It was a really nice day - the last nice day of the year, so we took advantage of it. The kids absolutely love the park and are always asking if we can go. Since it snowed this past weekend and got so cold, that won't be happening for a while! I guess we just got a little spoiled with those two weeks of nice weather.
Yesterday in sacrament meeting Jack was playing with a little stuffed dog and started throwing it a few inches in the air. I told him to knock it off or else I was taking it away. Of course he did it again, so I took it away. A little later he asked for it back, and I told him he could have it, but if he threw it again, I was taking it away for good. No sooner was it in his hands than he was winding up and throwing it over the bench and into the next pew. It didn't help that we were sitting on the second row; I'm sure the whole congregation saw it.
Makele said the prayer on the dinner yesterday. I was helping her by telling her what to say and she would repeat it. She was doing well, repeating word-for-word what I was saying until I said, "Thank thee for the food," and she said, "you're welcome." It was all I could do to help her finish the prayer without laughing out loud. What a little character she is!
P.S. Start posting some comments if you read this - that way I know I'm not just talking to myself (which isn't such a bad thing, I guess)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your not just talking to yourself.
Don't worry about it until you start answering yourself!
If you get half way up the stairs, and can't remember if you were going up,or coming down,take a nap.
Great scrapbooking,keep it up.
More pictures please.
You have my permission to buy a New Camera,Ha!Ha!He!He!
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

It's now Feb 27,news for the day please

Anonymous said...

Feb ,I guess the blogger is "down".
Baby sitting today and tomorrow maybe I should write a "Blogg"!!
Later,
unless I'm crippled from "child abuse.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Feb 28,
I'm already losing my ability to think,please over look the grammar on baby sitting days.
Actually these two are "Angels!"
send down some more please.
Love,
Dad