PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I've heard of kids stealing cookies out of the cookie jar, but this is ridiculous. . .

After I picked Makele up from school today we went to the grocery store to grab a few things. Of course I had to pick up a maple donut, my favorite. When we got home, Makele had to go to the bathroom, so I put the two bags down on the couch and ran her upstairs to the bathroom. Jack usually follows us up, but this time he stayed downstairs. I didn't think anything of it, but I should have known he was being too quiet. When we came back downstairs, there Jack was, his little hands clutching both sides of my precious donut. He was eating it as fast as he can; his cheeks were huge! He must have sniffed it out in the bags and decided to help himself. I couldn't resist taking these pictures to share with you all. What a guy!







3 comments:

Dave Ellison said...

Finally,MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!
The "Ellison"gene is obvious in Jack!! Ha!Ha!
Wait until he gets alittle training
from Grandpa,I can't wait,looks like he learns fast,it should be easy!!!
Later,
Dad

Dave Ellison said...

Great Picture!!
More pictures please.
You'll get the cartridge,buy it yourself and have Jeff cook Dinner!Ha!Ha!He!He!
Love ya,
Dad

Dave Ellison said...

Brenda,
Are you surrounded by red roses and candle light????
Better leave you alone, I would not want to interfere with any "process" Ha! Ha!
Love,
Dad