PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, September 4, 2008

10 Tips for Summer Fun

I started an online scrapbook class over at amillionmemories.com last week. The album is titled, 10 Tips for Summer Fun. I love the way it turned out and that I actually have most of my pictures from this summer scapbooked! Although the class itself is over, you can still buy the kit with just the supplies (no instructions) here. I used different products for mine, instead of the October Afternoon patterned papers, I used this fun Hello Sunshine line by Cosmo Cricket. I also threw in a little Rusty Pickle, American Crafts, October Afternoon, Hambly, Making Memories, KI Memories, Luxe, 7 Gypsies, Scenic Route and Clearsnap - did I miss anybody?

Without further ado, here is my album (you can click on the images to make them larger if you so desire):













That's our summer in a nutshell!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

one word - AMAZING!!

Kathie said...

Wow Brenda amazing job on this!! I haven't finished mine yet...but I was inspired to create the one on my blog! I hope to finish up the other one next week when I'm off work! Have a great weekend! Kathie_d

Shaina said...

That is so much fun! Love the colors you chose and the fun patterned paper. I wish I could have taken the class. It looked like a lot of fun.