Peddling my goods . As some of you might have noticed, I've put a few things up for sale at my Etsy shop (look on the left sidebar for pictures and the links). I've also started an e-bay store selling scrapbook pages and albums. All you need to do is throw your pictures on there and you're good to go! The website is
HERE. Here's a sample of what I have up for sale:
2-Page "Cousins" Layout:

Disney autograph and photo scrapbook:

Little Mermaid 2-page layout (closeup):

Beauty and the Beast 1 page layout (closeup):

Christmas Mini Album Kit - this is a kit that you put together yourself - everything is provided with all the paper cut to size. This really is a great value - you get the album, paper, chipboard pieces, rhinestones, alphabet stickers, Christmas sticker sheet, rub-ons, file folder, tags, buttons and detailed instructions with color copies.










I'll be adding more stuff daily - so check back to my store often!
1 comment:
Hey Brenda I visited your store. Looks good. Just wondering does family get a discout?
Post a Comment