PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Scrapbook USA Expo Classes

I had every intention of posting these sooner, but it just didn't happen. I have been crazy busy trying to get the classes together, so I'm posting the sample images, not my own. Anyway, Here is the oh-so-cute Sunshine album I'm teaching on Saturday 12:00-2:00. It's made with Rusty Pickle's Island Summer line so it's perfect for summer photos. Last time I checked there were only 10 seats left, so if you want in, go sing up HERE.
I'm teaching the Pirate Princess layout on Saturday from 10:00-11:30 am. The following image is a little crazy - some of the page got cut off, so it's a little crooked. You can sign up for this one using the same link above.
I'm also teaching one more class on Friday morning, but it's already sold out so I won't post the picture of it. I'll also be working in the Rusty Pickle booth after my classes on Friday and Saturday, so if you are around, stop by and say hi!

2 comments:

angie said...

You so amaze me. I know I keep saying I want to blog, but I just don't have time. Help. You are awesome. Way cute. Angie

Kelly C said...

I hope I get to take a class from you one day!!
btw - I love tagged your blog... it's easy and happy, so check it out!
http://kelzscraps.blogspot.com/2008/09/love-tagged.html