There is now an open slot in Makele's tumbling class - Jack decided today that he wasn't going to do it anymore. He showed no apprehension until we walked in the class, and he wouldn't sit on the mat with the other kids. This was a 180 degree turn from last week when he was so excited to participate and followed the teacher's instructions so well. I tried everything I could think of to coax him into doing it, but he was just laughed and said he wanted to watch. He was so dang happy about it all that it was maddening! It wasn't like he was whining to me to not make him to do it, he pretty much said with a devil-may-care attitude, "I don't want to, Mommy." Grrrrr! He was doing so well, too!
I don't know what it is, but lately he has been a little Momma's boy - all the sudden he won't go into nursery at church where he used to love it and go running in there without even looking over his shoulder. Then today when I was getting them in the car to take Makele to school, my neighbor walked by after taking her daughter to school and invited Jack over to play with her little boy that is Jack's age. He wouldn't go!
Hopefully it's just a phase he is going through or I'm going to go crazy soon (even more so than I am already)! That reminds me - today I told Makele if she didn't stop whining, she would have to come visit me in the nut house. She thought that was hilarious and kept saying, "nut house! That's funny, Mommy!" Oh well, at least she stopped whining for a few minutes!
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











No comments:
Post a Comment