Tuesday night Jeff told Makele that he didn't have to work the next day. She got so excited and said, "Yeah! Now I can play with you! Mommy can't play with me because she does work!" What a short memory that girl has - I believe I had just spent most of the afternoon entertaining her with puzzles, Candyland and Chutes and Ladders. Is my memory poor or did we do a pretty good job of entertaining ourselves as kids? I mean, I remember telling my mom plenty of times I was bored, but it seems like me and my brothers and sisters were always outside playing. Of course, we lived out in the country where you could send your kids outdoors without having to worry about someone kidnapping them.
Anyway, Jeff really is good about playing with the kids. Yesterday they played hide-and-seek. They had been playing for a while and Makele couldn't find Jeff for the longest time. She finally found him hunkered down in a small space between the nightstand and dresser. It was an excellent hiding spot - the only problem was that he got stuck in there and couldn't get out! He yelled for me to come help him. I took one look at him wedged in there and burst out laughing. I said, "wait right there, let me go get my camera!" That did the trick and gave him the motivation he needed to get himself out. Of course, he knocked the lamp off the nightstand and broke the bulb in the process, but he got out! Sorry, no picture to go along with this - I wasn't quick enough!
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











2 comments:
Dang it! That would've been a priceless photo.
awww shucks! we could have used that at the ward christmas party;)
Post a Comment