PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, September 15, 2008

Scrapbook USA Expo

I'll be teaching in Sandy this Friday and Saturday at the Scrapbook USA Expo. I'd love to have you in my class! I am teaching the following "Memories" accordion album Friday at 12:30-2:30. You can sign up HERE. Just scroll down the page a bit to find this class. I'm also teaching three other classes - I 'll post more pictures throughout the week. There are also pictures on that link above. If you 'd like to see a bigger image, just click on it. I used my father-in-law's childhood pictures in this, but it would look great with color photos as well!

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Tia said...

Brenda wish I could be there. Save me a kit if you have any extras.
Have Fun.

Jess Allen said...

Ahh...wish I could come! I'd love to learn some of your tricks and talents. Some day.... Hope you guys are doing well!

Nicole said...

I wish you luck and I'll be thinking of you as I deal with the primary nazi;) lol! thanks for the other night, it was fun getting with you and jeff . . . and maybe next time we will actually get some scrapping done.