PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Miniature Golf

Wednesday afternoon we took the kids miniature golfing. We drive past a golf course every day on the way to Makele's school and every time (which is 4 times a day for Jack) they ask, "Mommy, when I get older can I go golfing?" They play it on the Wii, so they wanted to try it in real life (just like Jack wanted to "pretend" to box with me!).

Jack couldn't even stand still for two seconds to take this picture - he wanted to get going!


Don't ask me what Jack is doing here - probably just trying to hide from the camera.
You might notice on Jack's leg a few bandages. When we visited Grandma and Grandpa Ellison a couple weeks ago, he got eaten alive by mosquitoes. He won't leave them alone, so now he has these big sores on his legs - bandages were all we could do to keep him from picking them. I told him if he keeps it up I'm going to have to wrap his legs in ace bandages!
This is Jack's serious face. At least Makele knows how to smile for the camera :)!
Last night Jeff and the Elders from the ward went on a campout (shocking, I know to hear that Jeff actually planned a campout - he's usually the one trying to get out of it!) But rest assured, they aren't in any danger from the elements - they are "camping" in a lodge with a kitchen, heating and a bathroom complete with a shower - not really what I term as camping, but whatever. To top it off, he said one of the guys was bringing a tv and xbox so they could play rockband! What?!? Anyway, while the cat's away, the mouse will play - I had my sisters and niece over and we scrapbooked late into the night. It was a lot of fun, and I actually managed to finish a project (in between helping Kylie put her mini-album together!).

1 comment:

Staci Taylor said...

Aww, how cute are they?? Mini golf is so much fun! I love that they already knew how to play thanks to the wii, lol!