PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Fall Drive

Today after I picked Makele up from school we went on a little drive up the canyon to see the changing leaves. I was starting to regret my decision halfway up when the questions coming from the backseat were nonstop as usual. But we had a lot of fun seeing all the pretty colors and collecting a few leaves to bring home. Here are a few pictures from our adventure:Jack thinks its funny to not look at the camera when I'm trying to take a picture - can't you just see that little impish look on his face?




Jack actually fell asleep on the way home. In just the last week he has decided that he doesn't need a nap anymore. I could sure use one everyday, that's for sure! He has always taken such good naps - he goes down without any fuss and usually sleeps for 2-3 hours in the afternoon. All that is changing now - gone are the peaceful afternoons with just Makele and me!

And what's a post without a little shameless plugging? Here's a few more things I listed on e-bay this week (click on the picture to go to the listing):
All Boy Mini Album:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just started a scrapbooking club and I want to know where you get your stuff and ideas. You are amazing! I love it.